Friday 2 March 2007

Melody's Personal Training Maladies


I feel like giving up. I’m angry with people for letting me down tonight.
I am worried about money now, I had it all just about covered.

I am really stressed out about putting together that bloody piece of equipment, I nearly broke my back trying to do it, not to mention all the broken nails!

I didn’t have any food with me because I was going to go to Waitrose on the way to Ian’s and get some food.
Feel like eating one of Del's protein bars, given up chocolate for lent, but it’s not that that stops me it the thought of getting a telling off from Del!!

Perhaps a bag of crisps or, sod lent and get an inviting creamy chocolate bar (or 2), well after all I am hungry and I have a good thousand or more calories to eat by the end of the day!

My hands are cold and I’m sick of listening to that same CD, the floor is a mess, needs hovering, I need to do all the washing up, and there is a bloody trolley full of rubbish outside that I need to get rid of……..

Kathy has such kind words for me about my training, Anne is chuffed to bits she’s lost half a stone and 6% body fat. It’s great, but unless I get more honest and committed clients like them it is all going to fail. I feel despairing about this, I have to lose a stone at least before I think anyone will look at me and want to train with me and pay the full price. So why does my mind want to sabotage and go and eat crap just because my mood has been changed by circumstances that I cannot control right now?
Yes weight loss is going to be slow and steady, I weighed myself tonight and I was down another pound, felt depressed that is wasn’t down by 3 pound or more, OH GET A GRIP, WHAT DO I SAY TO EVERYONE ELSE? a pound down is better that a pound up, and a pound of fat takes up a good fistful of flesh!!

Well, found the high calorie Dr Kargs crackers, high in protein too so munched one of them for dinner, oh OK I lied I had 2. Well it was supposed to be my dinner.
Still pondering on the miserable mood, considering the blow it tonight attitude.
When I realise I need to challenge myself and decide to write it down get it all out, and get it into perspective.

Now how about I write a nice friendly, but informing letter to all my clients who are buggering me about.

Then drink a big glass of water (always makes me feel better some how)
Then tidy up, wash up, hoover up, so we’re ready for action tomorrow?

Make a plan of actions for the week as far as getting classes running and new clients in the door.

Then god forbids What about TRAINING?????? What on a moody day? Turn this crap day into the best day I have had??
I turned it around, all by myself. And from now on it will just get better and better. There’s still a lot of hard work and crap turn-able days ahead, but I am going to do it. I am going to get fit and feel great again and make a good decent living from a job I love doing.

the end. (until next time)

No comments:

Foundations for a Better Physique now on Kindle! Get your Kindle here.