Monday 19 March 2007

fat burning progress


Ah, at last my google gremlins have been overcome and I can now post on this blog. As Del has already posted about the new regime I thought I'd just add my own little comments.
I have spent my winter being somewhat lazy, especially in the nutrition department. This obviously has lead to an increase in body fat but I also think it may have helped the growth of my legs in particular. I think that the extra calorific intake combined with much longer rest periods has enabled some considerable muscular growth in this area as legs were the one body part that was worked out every week without fail.That said my next goal is obviously to lose the excess winter fat in order to look better and more importantly, feel better. The recent change in exercise style is frankly refreshing and it would appear that after this 6 week fat burning stage Del is going to change the routine again and focus on strength training. I look forward to this eagerly as I did a lot more of that kind of trainng years ago when I first started lifting weights although not as scientifically and also not as lower reps as promised this time. Should be interesting to see what gains we can both make.

No comments:

Foundations for a Better Physique now on Kindle! Get your Kindle here.