Sunday 25 March 2007

F.I.S.H. Progress


The process of F.I.S.H. becoming a limited company is almost complete. The new Fitness Instruction for Strength & Health Limited will start trading on 1-4-2007.


There have been two recent enquiries from freelance Personal Trainers who wish to start training clients at the studio. Melody is now almost at full capacity and is considering reducing her working hours elsewhere to increase her time at the studio.


Chutz has injured his ankle at work and was unable to do the German Body Comp Program this weekend. Derek has been ill with a virus and unable to train - or eat the usual high protein diet. In fact, food of any sort has been a hardship! We should be back on course next week.


We have started to develop the full German Body Comp Program for our clients, offering twelve weeks of training including diet and supplementation. Melody has one client hoping to start the program next week. Meanwhile we are putting together some advertising around this.

3 comments:

chutterz said...

PICKLEMy ankle is indeed sore so I have substituted training for strumming my guitar and eating nice food. Hopefully I will be back for arms on monday and can rest my ankle until wednesday when it should be fine for some more german body pain.

chutterz said...

My ankle is indeed sore so I have substituted training for strumming my guitar and eating nice food. Hopefully I will be back for arms on monday and can rest my ankle until wednesday when it should be fine for some more german body pain.

Anonymous said...

Bring it on!!
I am ready to work charles' magic on myself! watch this space!!

Foundations for a Better Physique now on Kindle! Get your Kindle here.