Wednesday 27 June 2007

fat loss fever !!! (farewell sweet Pizza, I knew him well Horatio)


It would seem that all at fish have fat loss fever and are doing things in oder to reduce body fat. Since my gym instructor course I have rekindled my enthusiasm for cardio vascular workouts and am trying to capitalize on this new found enthusiasm and making hay whilst the sun shines. So far so good and I have been doing around 3 cardio sessions per week and improving fitness rapidly. I did a 6k run yesterday and kept a nice even pace up throughout so that now gives me a good measure by which to improve my performance. I'm aiming to get up to 10k and then I'll just try to get there quicker. I'm still maintaining the weights but my main focus is cardio at the moment and I'll see where that takes me. Bench press improved again today so I'm hopefull I can keep onto muscle gains made over the past few excellent months of training with Del. Good luck to Del and Melody with the "body for life" plan. Over the next 12 weeks they will be transformed into greek deities, carved from granite and show me up I'm sure!!!

No comments:

Foundations for a Better Physique now on Kindle! Get your Kindle here.